Why let your property with AJP Property Services?
At AJP we understand the importance of providing every landlord with a service that exceeds expectations and our aim is to help you with your investment. Whether you are an experienced landlord with a large portfolio of rental properties or whether you are planning to rent your first property, we can help you maximise your return.
AJP Property Services will offer a professional management service for a monthly fee or a tenant finding only service for a single one off fee. No Hidden Fees Policy! We offer a competitive and simple fee structure and can offer reductions on our standard charges for multiple property portfolios. There is no VAT to pay on our fees. Landlords who choose our tenant finding only service will be charged 50% of the first month's rent.
For our full management service landlords will be charged 10% of the monthly rent. A minimum monthly fee of £40 pcm is required Supervising the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenants name Receiving rental payments monthly in advance Paying the landlord promptly and preparing a monthly rental statement Inspecting the property periodically and reporting any problems Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance. (see AJP Property Maintenance) Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis and arranging renewals of the tenancy agreement as necessary Monitoring and arranging the necessary safety certificates (CP12 Gas Safety and Electrical Inspection).
A separate charge will be made for the renewal of each certificate. This will be deducted from your rental statement Re-letting the property and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property AJP Property Maintenance All your maintenance issues will be dealt with by our in-house maintenance team. Our directly employed engineers will carry out any repairs from a leaking tap to a full refurbishment. Any emergency call outs for works to your property will be dealt with by our team. Whenever possible, we will obtain authorisation from the landlord prior to works being carried out but in some cases works may have to be done immediately. Any non emergency repairs will not be carried our unless prior authorisation from the landlord has been obtained. Works exceeding £750 will require a 50% deposit from the landlord with full settlement when works are complete.
AJP Property Management Services Valuation
- we will provide you with a full rental valuation Advertising
- we will market your property on our website ajppropertyservices.com, rightmove.co.uk and gumtree.com AJP "To Let" board will be erected at your property
- we will carry out all viewings at the property Inventory
- we will carry out a full written inventory prior to the property being tenanted Tenant Finding – once we have located a suitable tenant, we will carry out a full referencing and credit check service Tenancy Documentation
- we will produce a tenancy agreement and all relevant documentation and we will check the tenant into the property
- ‘Bonkers’: More than 3,500 licensing applications rejected by council
- Scarborough Council votes in powers to fine rogue landlords up to £30,000
- New expat buy-to-let range launched by Marsden BS
- Buying property now cheaper than renting in 90% of the 10 largest UK cities
- Buy-to-let lending slumps as tax reforms deter landlords
- The mortgage industry is “not fit for purpose”, claims Together